Our Mission and Purpose
It is to increase the comfort, freedom, and independence of those we serve. Satisfied customers are our highest priority and as such, we will conduct our business with integrity and the highest of ethics. Responding to our customer’s needs, we will continue to provide products of the highest quality and keep up with the rapid changes in technology. Our customer focus will guide our daily activities and distinguish us from other home medical equipment providers.
阿尔卑斯家庭医疗 provides 24 hour/7 days per week ON-CALL services for our respiratory clients. If you have an emergency that cannot wait until normal business hours, an answering service answers the company’s phone after normal business hours. Please call (800) 686-7993. Only equipment requiring emergency maintenance or replacement (i.e., oxygen) will be serviced after hours. Should a life threatening situation arise, it is suggested that the customer or caregiver dial “911” for professional emergency services.
Any customer who feels his/her rights have been denied, who desires further clarification of rights, or who desires to lodge a complaint or express contentment with any aspect of service or equipment, including concerns about patient safety and the risk of falls, should contact us through our main telephone number, without fear of reprisal by the company or by any of its employees. If the issue cannot be resolved via a telephone call with a customer service representative, the matter will automatically be forwarded to the appropriate corporate manager. Customers who feel they have been exploited, or taken advantage of have the right to file a complaint with the Utah Department of Human 服务, Division of Aging and Adult 服务 at 120 North 200 West, 325房间, 盐湖城, UT 84103 (801) 538-3910. You may also contact the Joint Commission to report concerns about patient safety and quality of care at (800) 994-6610.
- Be given timely, appropriate, and quality professional home care services without discrimination.
- Be provided with proper products and services as ordered by a qualified health care professional.
- Receive products in proper operating condition according to the manufacturer’s specifications.
- Request a detailed explanation of your bill for products and services.
- Be communicated with in a way that you can reasonably understand.
- Refuse equipment and services, accepting full responsibility for that refusal.
- Choose your provider of home care services.
- Be assured of confidentiality, 查看你的记录, and to approve or refuse the release of records.
- Have competent and qualified people carry out the services for which they are responsible.
- Voice your grievances and recommend changes without fear of reprisal.
- Report concerns about patient safety without fear of reprisal.
- Be given reasonable notice of discontinuation of service.
It is your responsibility:
- Dial “911” whenever a life threatening medical emergency arises.
- Provide complete and accurate information regarding your medical history and billing information.
- Comply with your physician’s orders and plan of care.
- Use and care for the equipment provided and not allow use by anyone other than the authorized patient.
- Contact us about any equipment malfunction or defect, and allow our staff to correct the problem.
- Advise us of any changes in your status, 包括地址, 医疗条件, and billing information.
- Assume payment responsibility for services not covered by your insurance carrier, except when not allowed by law.
- Maintain a safe home environment for the proper utilization of equipment.
- To report to us any concerns about patient safety or occurrences of patient falls.
- Pay for the replacement costs of any equipment damaged, 摧毁了, 或因误用而丢失, 滥用, 或忽视.
Medicare Supplier Standards
阿尔卑斯家庭医疗, 作为医疗保险提供者, abides by and complies with all Supplier Standards as set forth by CMS (The Center for Medicare and Medicaid 服务). The supplier standards are available for every customer’s to view at 8zz2d.dg-fsjc.com.